Saturday, 21 January 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award



A big thank you to JaseR75 for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.  This came completely out of the blue and I'm really grateful and humbled that he should take the time to consider me.
Please take a look at his blog at JaseR75

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. An an image of the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs

Here are my, deserving, nominees:
1. Sean E Thomas at AlaskanNovelist
2. Anthony Newman at Anthony Newman's Blog
3. Carolyn Arnold at Carolyn Arnold
4. Simon C Larter at Constant Revisions.
5. David L A at David's Musings on Writing
6. David Pederson at Do You Have Angst
7. kacimari at Hey Now
8. Ken Hoss at Ken Hoss - Writer
9. Doug Fiedor at Musings About Writing Another Novel
10. John Abramovitz at On The Bird
11. Paul Anthony at Paul Anthony
12. Andrew at SparklyPrettyBriiiight
13. Charlie Wade at Spies, lies and pies
14. Weirdmage at Weirdmage's Reviews
15. Shannon at Wringing out Words

And in no particular order, here are 7 random things about me:
1. I'm left handed.
2. I write all first drafts in long hand.
3. I don't like cauliflower.
4. Alfred Wainwright is one of my heroes.
5. I don't like heights.
6. I'm finding it very difficult to talk about me.
7. I'd really like to network with more writers and (especially) readers.

1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    This is John from On The Bird. As I said over on my blog, thank you again, so much, for your nomination. I am deeply flattered and honored by your support -- especially as someone relatively new at the indie-writing/blogging game. Whether I win the award or not, it is the enthusiasm of people like yourself that keeps me writing. (Trust me, it ain't the money. :))

    Best,

    John A

    ReplyDelete