Friday, 6 April 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I've been nominated for another award. I was honoured when I got the Tweet from JaseR75 - and sincere thanks go to him for the nomination.  You can got to his blog from here JaseR75.  His posts are very open and honest and it's privilege to be allowed to share his thoughts.
It seems that the Liebster award is for blogs with under around 200 people following them.  The idea is to direct more traffic your way! Fingers crossed this will work for the bloggers I'm nominating.
To Accept the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
2. Nominate up to 5 others for the award.
3. Let them know by commenting on your blog.
4. Post the award on your blog.
I'm not giving you too much detail as I'd like you to visit these blogs to see for yourselves - but the five people I’m nominating are:
Anthony Newman for his blog Anthony Newman's Blog Anthony Newman's Blog. Anthony is a talented writer and his debut novel Scammer is well worth reading.
David Atkinson for David's Musings on Writing David's Musings on Writing. David's post blend his writer experience with his personal views on the world at large.  They are always an informative and interesting read.
Ron Leighton for his blog Ron Leighton - Fantasy Author Ron Leighton - Fantasy Author. Fantasy is one of my preferred genres and Ron's work grabbed my interest a while ago and I'm a regular follower of his posts.
Kacimari for Hey Now Hey Now.  Kacimari's posts are always an honest appraisal of the trials and tribulations of a writer.  She touches on subjects and feelings that we all must experience from time to time.
Sandra Nikolai for her blog Sandra Nikolai, author Sandra Nikolai, author. Sandra is another talented author and her blogs also give an insight into the mind of a writer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Chris, for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! I'm thrilled to accept this award and have nominated five others on my blog to "pay it forward." Keep on writing those interesting blog posts!

    ReplyDelete